09. What if I lose my ballot or do not receive one?

You can call the Election Services Co. (ESC) help desk toll-free at 1-866-720-4357 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET) to request a replacement ballot. You can also email the help desk at harvard@electionservicescorp.com. Please include your name, mailing address, degree, and graduation year. You may also vote online either through the email invitation or with the unique election validation number (EVN) on your paper ballot and the ballot site address.